Family Law Matters
At Tee Legal we know all too well the difficulties and the stress that come with a relationship breakdown and family separation.
And so, we would like to begin by congratulating you, because you are taking the first step towards a brighter future.
Realising a relationship has ended is hard; however, being strong enough to unravel the scarlet thread that has bound you together is even harder.
At Tee Legal, we are here to support you on this journey.
We will champion your cause and will be there until the very end.
We empathise with your situation and are committed to getting you the best possible outcome.
We realise that no two families are the same and will give you the best advice for your unique situation.
We understand that you do not want to spend thousands of dollars on lawyers and so we will ensure that we use the most cost effective method to help you resolve your matter.
We Can Assist With
- Parenting Matters – Orders for children where a marriage or defacto relationship has broken down.
- Financial Matters – Orders for property division or payment of maintenance where a marriage or defacto relationship has broken down.
- Divorce – Orders for divorce where a marriage has broken down.
- Child Support – Applications and Appeals.
- Child Maintenance – Orders for child maintenance in special circumstances.
- Parentage declarations and testing – Orders declaring that a person is a parent.
- Contravention – An Application where there has been a breach of a Court Order.
- Injunctions – An Application for an injunction in a matter that is current or pending.
- Location and recovery – Orders to return a child or children to you and orders for information or the ability to publish information about a child or your children’s location.
At Tee legal we are mindful that family law matters can break the bank and are committed to cost effective services.
Like the Courts, we encourage parties to use dispute resolution services to resolve your disputes. Our experience is that dispute resolution will provide you with an opportunity to discuss your situation without the need for a Court order.
We at Tee Legal can guide you through this process so that your experience is positive and successful. We can assist you to prepare for dispute resolution should you decide to engage with family counselling, mediation or conciliation.
It is important to understand that before you can file for an application for a parenting order, you will need to attempt dispute resolution. It is compulsory; however, there are certain exceptions which we can talk you through, when you attend your first appointment with us.
- Call and book your first consultation with us.
- We offer fixed pricing.
- We offer flexible payment plans.