Who are we?
- We are a team of hardworking solicitors.
- We have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- We are driven by a passion for justice and will ensure that your legal rights are protected.
- We can guide you through your legal matter with excellence and efficiency.
- We have a proven track record of excellent outcomes in the following Courts:
- Federal Circuit Court,
- The Family Court,
- The Local Court,
- The District Court, and
- The Children’s Court.
What sets us apart?
- We are committed to ensuring you get the best possible outcome.
- We are disciplined practitioners and demonstrate an incredible standard of professionalism.
- We are multicultural and multilingual catering to a broad range of clientele.
- We are always available to assist you with your legal problem.
Why choose us?
- We speak plain English.
- We will listen, understand and communicate in a way that you will appreciate.
- We are easily accessible.
- We are approachable and will be there when you need us.
- Call and book your first consultation with us.
- We offer fixed pricing.
- We offer flexible payment plans.
About Tee Legal
Tendayi Chivunga (PRINCIPAL SOLICITOR)
Tendayi was born in Zimbabwe and has lived in Australia for more than 14 years. Tendayi is hardworking, efficient and delivers outstanding results. Tendayi has excellent skills in identifying, understanding and addressing cross-cultural issues and issues facing socially and economically disadvantaged people. Tendayi has dedicated her career to social justice and ensuring that people from all backgrounds have access to representation and services.
Tendayi is the proud recipient of a University Scholarship and was named Valedictorian in her first year of study at the University of Newcastle. Tendayi completed her Law Degree and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in 2011. Tendayi was admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of NSW on 13 April 2012 and holds a current NSW practising certificate.
Tendayi has a diverse portfolio of experience having worked for Legal Aid NSW, the Hunter Community Legal Centre, two small boutique firms and a large tier firm where she was promoted to Office Manager and Care and Protection State Manager within a few short months. Tendayi has appeared in Local Courts across the state, the District Court, the Family Court, the Federal Circuit Court, the Children’s Court, NCAT and other forums such as the Royal Commission into Child Sexual Abuse. Tendayi has a track record for exceptional representation and dedicated client service.
Tendayi has written a number of published articles and has been featured on ABC News 24. In her spare time, Tendayi loves to sing and was an x-factor competitor. Tendayi also enjoys running and mentoring others. Above all though, Tendayi is a mother and her daughter comes first.
Tendayi started Tee Legal due to a gap in the legal world for working mothers who are passionate solicitors. Tee Legal Prides itself in being family friendly and family orientated. Here at Tee Legal we value our staff and their families.
Read more about Tendayi Chivunga at the following links: